It’s quittin’ time!
Hi, valued 1Quest2theNext readers! Almost time to logoff for a few days, shutdown the laptop, take off your work gloves, put away school books and get outside and enjoy this great Island we live on. Here are a few highlights of activities to give a try:
– Old Westbury Gardens the next several nights to view over 5,000 hand-carved Jack-o-Lanterns lighting up the property
– Planting Fields Fall Family Festival both Saturday and Sunday. Includes: Halloween Trick or Treat, Costume Parade, Puppet Show, Pony Rides, Potato Sack Races, Pumpkins for sale, live music and much more!
– It’s also prime time to go pick some delicious apples of the trees out east or pick some pumpkins to carve up. Those places will be busy the next few weeks – I suggest getting there early morning.
Whatever you choose, hope you and your family have a blast!
Check out our Events Calendar and pick some fun Long Island activities or events:
- Apple Picking out East (1quest2thenext.com)
- Planting Fields and the Pink Playhouse (1quest2thenext.com)
- Greenbelt Trail: 32 Miles from Long Island Sound to Great South Bay (1quest2thenext.com)
- Camping at Blydenburgh County Park (1quest2thenext.com)